By taking a few minutes of your time to create and place your Facebook tracking and conversion Pixel on your site, you are tapping into what is possibly the greatest marketing tool that exists today, allowing you to use Facebook’s vast database to your business’ advantage. The Facebook Pixel does not simply allow you to track conversions for your ads – it does much, much, more.
What You Get:
- Facebook Pixel Setup Instructions
- Learn How Facebook Uses the Pixel to Track Conversions
- Understand How The Pixel Allows you to Build New Audiences to Find New Potential Customers
- See How the Pixel Allows Facebook to Save You Money By Targeting More Appropriate Users
- Stay On Top of Today’s Social Media Trends with Daily Email Tips And So Much More!
Facebook pixel is used by marketers to drop a cookie on your website that will track all the visitors.
Installing the Facebook pixel gives you a better overview of your Facebook ads campaign results, and you’ll be able to quickly create remarketing audiences.
While the Facebook pixel might seem confusing at first glance, you’ll get so much value out of using it that it’s worth the struggle.