How much can you earn with the help of Google?
Internet is the most powerful tool of the 21st century. It has made the world smaller and convenient at the same time. The World Wide Web not only offers a lot of information but, helps with an arid of different things. People are able to shop online, talk online and even pay their bills online. Internet has been exploited to its maximum potential and the results have been great. Humans have innovated the technology and made many things possible which were once only a dream.
At the same time, the internet has granted various opportunities to people who want to earn money with the help of Google. A lot of people prefer to work virtually from the comfort of their homes. There are a lot of ways through which you can actually earn some substantial money online. Google is no more a search engine that will just present you with data. Instead, it has become a hard core source of income for many.
Earning money has become possible after the discovery of digital marketing. A lot of entrepreneurs and bloggers are earning a full time income with Google. If you are curious about this topic, then you should check the digital marketing course from Brandveda.
Apart from that, there are some simple methods that will help you to make a decent amount of money. Read on to find out the different methods to earn money from Google.
Although, before going further, you need to understand that the internet cannot give you instant money. You will have to put in efforts and build a long term income channel. It is a good idea to learn and invest in a skill. Such things work a lot on the internet. However, if anyone is claiming to pay you a lot of money in a very small period of time, then it is probably a scam. Stay away from such offers.
Ways through which you can earn money form Google
- Become a Freelancer
There are a lot of people who are earning full time incomes with the help of their skills. You can become a content writer, photographer, graphic designer or a coder. There are endless opportunities to sell your skills online. A lot of young people are indulging in to this as it gives them the ease to work from anywhere.
As a freelancer, you will be able to work with several companies at the same time. All you need is a laptop and a good internet connection. Although, if you are a photographer or a graphic designer then you might need a software and equipment.
Now, you can enroll yourself in different freelancing websites like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru and more. Perform a research on such sites. A lot of clients post their requirements on these websites. You will be able to find various writing, SEO and digital marketing jobs here. Apart from that, you can be active on LinkedIn and other social media channels to advertise your skills and work. Cold pitching can also work in this case. A lot of beginners are able to make a minimum of Rs.25000 by freelancing in a month. The income increases once you get experience and recommendations from existing clients.
- Start a website or blog
Creating a blog from scratch in today’s time is very easy. However, being dedicated towards it is a tough thing. You have to update content regularly on your blog to earn money. Also, you cannot earn millions in the first month. This is the real picture of the blogging world that a lot of people fail to share. It takes a lot of efforts and time to actually generate money from a blog. However, if you do it consistently then you can earn a full time income from your blog. Although, invest in a blog only if you like creating content.
When you create a blog, you will be writing for yourself. When you become a freelancer, you will be writing for someone else. It is important to understand that your blog is like your online business. You will make money slowly but consistently from Google, when it comes to blogging.
Earning for a blog happens through affiliate marketing and Google AdSense. You can even get sponsored blog posts from brands and businesses.
- Earn with the help of social media
Social media is one of the most powerful tools on the internet. It has a lot of active users from around the world and thus, it has taken the blogging game to the next level. A lot of youngsters are showing their skills on various social media channels. Many of them blog about their travel adventures, personal style, weight loss journey and more. These things inspire the masses and then, they follow such accounts more.
Now, if you have a good following on social media, then a lot of brands will be interested in working with you. For example, if you are a fashion blogger, then a lot of fashion brands will want you to blog about their clothes. Brands benefit a lot from social media influencers as they can impact the masses. In the beginning, you can work on barter basis and then later, you can charge money for the same.
- Become a Consultant Consultants are earning a lot of money nowadays. You can have a website and social media accounts that describes your services. You can advertise on Google as well. This can happen once you have captured the gist of digital marketing. A lot of digital marketing consultants are minting money because of their strategies and work ethic. The good part is that you do not need an office space to become a consultant. You can sell yourself off the internet only.
- Buy and sell domains
- Affiliate Marketing
- Sell things on Internet
- YouTube videos
- Google AdSense
- You can create 34 pages on your website and place an ad on all the pages. (1$ x 34 = 34)
- You can create 68 pages and place ads on all the pages. (0.5$ x 68 = 34)
- You can create 136 pages and place ads on all of them. (0.25$ x 136 = 34)
- Targeted traffic your website or blog receives
- Number of advertisers that fall under your niche
- The quality of content that you publish on your website
- The position of advertisements on your website
- You will have to place one ad unit above the fold in the main article content of your blog.
- Make sure to place one ad unit in the sidebar.
- Place one ad unit in the end of the article.
- Choose a domain name
- Choose a good hosting
- Set up the blog
Things to remember before submitting a Google AdSense application
A lot of bloggers and website owners have their applications rejected from Google AdSense. It is important to follow the Google guidelines in order to avoid rejection.
Common rejection mistakes include:
- Violation of Google AdSense guidelines
- A blog and website has little or no content
- The website contains plagiarized content
- The website is launched recently
Thus, you must update content on your website regularly. Also, read the Google webmasters guidelines to get a better idea.
If you want to increase the chances of your approval then you must:
- Add quality content on your website
- Write unique content and add proper images with it
- Curate a blog for your visitors and not search engines
- Apply to Google AdSense only after your blog is 6 months or 1 year old
- Make sure to copy and paste the test ad HTML code in you website above the fold content after signing up for Google AdSense
There are a lot of different methods and ways to earn money in today’s time. You need to be innovative and dedicated to your grind. Internet has genuinely opened a lot of possibilities for people all around the globe. Hence, if you want to earn money with Google, then you can try the things mentioned in this article. They will surely work.
Earning money with Google AdSense is also really lucrative. It is one of the best monetization methods. Try it if you haven’t already. It is important to take the first step. Thus, start with a blog or a website if you do not have one. Then, you can apply the rest of the monetization methods on it.