Facing trouble while running your business online?
Not getting enough sales (leads) through your website.
- Well! If you want to run your business online you must pay attention to the SEO (search engine optimization) of your website.
- According to a study from Advanced Web Rankings, more than 67% of all clicks on SERPs go to the top five listings.
- Then don’t leave behind because of your low-performing website. The right SEO strategy always makes your business successful.
- Website SEO takes very less time than you think.
- Just Follow the SEO process to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic.
- Confused! How to start the SEO of your website?
- It’s a step-by-step process. You just start with an SEO audit.
- There are two typeof Audit reports in SEO: 1) Website Audit, 2) Backlinks Audit
What is SEO Audit ?
- An SEO audit is a standard and most important procedure for any website to rank on SERPs. If you really want to get success in your internet business, you just make sure you do it on a regular basis.
- SEO audit is performed solely for marketing purposes.
- If you want your website to reach all those audiences who are really looking for your services or products then try to make your website friendlier in all aspects of SERP ranking.
- With SEO audit you can get a better insight into your website, other pages and overall traffic. It is a great way to improve the overall performance of your website to rank better in the SERP results.
- The formula for Google ranking algorithm is always changing.
There are several known factors that website need to satisfy to ensure a place on the top of SERP results.
- While there are various tools to do an SEO audit of a website, the best approach is to either perform the audit by following a process or hire an SEO Auditor to do the same work for you.
Why SEO audit is so important for your website?
- You started your business and created a beautiful and well-designed website with all images, categories and content to promote your brand.
- But there is no meaning if your website doesn’t work well as it will not rank on SERP results if it doesn’t follow the SEO factors.
- Website audit or SEO audit helps you to identify the issues that what’s wrong with your current website and what is lacking.
Here are a few reasons why your website needs an SEO audit:
Identifying poor performing areas of your website:
- To get better ranking on SERP you must know what the key features to get a ranking or what issues which affect your website performance are.
- The first page of Google’s search results is “the Holy Grail “for all marketers who want to run an online business or wants to get more traffic on the website.
- SEO audit will help you in identify poor and well-performing areas of your website. The area which is performing well can be kept untouched while improving low performing areas to fetch a better ranking on Google.
Identifying on-page factors:
- On-Page SEO refers to any optimizations that you can make your content relevant to your audience search.
- An On-page SEO audit will cover all major points of website content such as the title tag, Meta description tags, headline etc.
- An SEO audit will cover these elements:
- Title tags- Title of any webpage appears in browser tabs. Each page of your website must have a unique and relevant title. For that, you just include keywords which are relevant to that particular page. Keep these title tags between 50-60 characters long.
- Meta Description- This part appears under the title tag in the search result. You can write Meta description same as PPC ad copy. Write a short description of what your page is about with a proper call to action. A well-written Meta description helps to improve the CTR of that page. Keep this description between 150-160 characters.
- Heading- Include a clear HTML headline in H1 and sub-headline in H2 H3 of your website. Create a unique headline including the page’s primary keyword.
Identifying off-page factors:
- All those methods or techniques which includes the promotion of your website on the internet are off-page SEO. Generally, it refers to the backlink generation.
- Backlinks- backlinks are those links from which you redirected to your website from an external website.
- Register in all directories which are relevant to your business, as this can give quality backlinks.
- Always try to generate quality backlinks as it gives you more positive result for getting a high rank.
To get more organic traffic:
- You can pay money for sponsor ads to get traffic but it cost you sometime very much. While for organic traffic you just need to follow a proper guideline of SEO with some SEO tools which cost you minimal.
All competitors are auditing website:
- In Marketing, you must follow your competitor’s footstep if they are doing well. Your competitors are getting more leads online due to their website’s performance. If you have a website which is not relevant to the audience then find out the problem with your website to make it more customer (audience) friendly.
Brandveda’s free SEO Audit Report For your business growth:
- Now you are aware of the term SEO audit.
- You can get your website’s SEO audit report “Free” from Brandveda’s expert team as our team is eager to help you to get more business from your website.
- We will give you a clear report of your website, which will help you to get more leads through online presence.